Friday, December 16, 2011

Pinterest Picks

I'm pretty sure I have a love hate relationship with this little website called Pinterest. Don't get me wrong, I totally love her and she has so many fabulous things to share, but she can be a little selfish at times and demands so much of my time!  Sometimes I sit down with her for a little one on one, you know, see whats new, and 30 minutes goes by like that! (snap your fingers) and before you know it, it has been an entire hour! Geez lady, calm down! Why must you be so pinteresting?  Get it? haha well here a few of my pinterst picks for the week!




via my pinterest

link up your pinterest picks at Crowley Party!

1 comment:

  1. this post made me giggle :) that girl is very selfish. she needs to quit being so needy we pinners have other priorities as well.

    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete